Terms & Conditions
Conditions for any and all promotional offers or events
If you find a price from a New Zealand Registered competitor which is lower than Green Mobile Repair’s published price on any iPhone product, Green Mobile Repair will beat that price by 10% until 31 October 2019.
To receive deductions, the customer must first email through their current written quote or link to a website displaying the lower price. The item in the competitor’s quote or invoice must be identical in quality to the Green Mobile Repair’s item (including the brand). After 10% price beat, the total order must still exceed $49.99 excluding GST.
The maximum price to beat must lay within $20.00 or 20%, of Green Mobile Repair’s current retail price, whichever is less.
Please note, due to the cost of supply, the 10% price beat offer excludes mobile repairs purchased in the last 12 months.
For metro customers eligible for delivery, emailed quotes with lower prices must include the cost of delivery. Emailed quotes and invoices are deemed current if dated after October 1st, 2018.
This guarantee is not open to resellers.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
If we are running a competition on social media, please take note of our Terms & Conditions for these promotions.
The promoter is: Green Mobile Repair (formally Green Computing Ltd.) whose registered office is at Shop 9/225 Great South Road, Otahuhu, Auckland, 1062.
The competition is open to residents of New Zealand except for employees of Green Mobile Repair, their close relatives, or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
The entrant must be following @GreenMobileRepair or @GreenMobileRepairOtahuhu on Facebook in order to be eligible to enter.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are displayed on either/or:
- Facebook: @GreenMobileRepair or @GreenMobileRepairOtahuhu
- Websites: gcgtech.co.nz or greenmobilerepair.co.nz
- Instagram: @GreenMobileRepair
- GooglePlus: @GreenMobileRepair
- LinkedIn: @GreenMobileRepair
Competitions will only be accepted if promoted on one of these channels.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Green Mobile Repair ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- The default closing date for entry will be 30 days after promotion is published. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The method to enter competitions will be described in each promotion – either to fill out a form, email the company, or perform an activity (i.e. sharing).
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by default, at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Green Mobile Repair and or its agents; as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Green Mobile Repair and or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Green Mobile Repair.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by NZ law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Green Mobile Repair and not to any other party.
Green Mobile Repair shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Green Mobile Repair also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.